Half-day, all-day and week-long seminars
For teachers' colleges, students in universities and technical colleges, teachers in primary, secondary, high, technical, vocational schools, for workers in nurseries and child-care centres as well as museum employees.
The subjects are covered in lectures, guided tours, workshops, theoretical and practical work.
• Archaeological objects in the museum – our common cultural heritage
• Orientation towards action in museum and school
• Offering guided tours of the museum to students yourself
• Intercultural learning
• Philosophy for kids
• Experimental learning: Stone-Age workshop
• The art of early cultures, and training in aesthetics
• Eating and drinking in Roman NIDA
• An exhibition is created – the fundamentals of small presentations
• Introductions to our permanent and temporary exhibitions